Dolby Atmos APK is something that can offer us a great sound experience. Hence nowadays most of the electronics maker is keeping Dolby Atmos as their main sound technology. Also, there are quite a lot of smartphone makers are have already integrated Dolby Atmos with their devices. Dolby Atmos Android smartphones are now not a big thing. But still, there are quite a lot of smartphones out there which has not yet received the Dolby Atmos integration.
However, there is a Dolby Atmos apk for Android which you can download and install on your smartphone. So the question is How to Install Dolby Atmos On Android? Well if you too have the question in your head. Then read on and we will explain the whole steps to you.
How to Install Dolby Atmos On Android:
Dolby Atmos can be installed on your non-rooted smartphone as well as on your rooted smartphone. However, for the rooted and non-rooted device, the steps on installing Dolby Atmos are quite different. So as you read further in this article, we will be sharing both of the methods. So here we go:
How to Install Dolby Atmos On Non-Rooted Android Smartphone:
Starting with the no root method at first. Well in order to install Dolby Atmos on your non-rooted device here are the steps that you have to follow:
- At first, you have to download Dolby atmos apk. So to download the Dolby Atmos android application you can click on the below download button.
- Once the Dolby Atmos apk for Android is downloaded, You have to install it by following all the screen instructions. All you have to do is, tap on the downloaded file and then you have to tap on Install button.
- Once you are done installing the application. You have to reboot your Smartphone. So simply press the power button for a while and then tap on reboot.
- Now you have to install the Google Play Music. However, most of the people already have this installed on their smartphone.
- After that, you have to disable the default equalizer of your smartphone. To disable this you have to go to the settings of your smartphone and then search for Music effects and then you have to disable the default equalizer.
- Now come back to the Google Play Music app and select settings from the left menu.
- On the settings page, you will get to see “Enable Dolby Atmos” feature. Simply enable it and you are done.
So these are the steps that you need to follow to install Dolby Atmos app on a non-rooted smartphone. Now just in case if you own a rooted device, then here are the steps that you have to follow:
How to Install Dolby Atmos APK On Rooted Android Smartphone:
Well, there are a few things that you will need before you install Dolby audio apk on your rooted Android smartphone. So, first of all, make sure your Android smartphone is running on JellyBean 3.0 or above android smartphones. Also, you should make sure that you have TWRP installed on your device as a custom recovery and you have unlocked the bootloader.
Once you are done making sure that your smartphone fulfills all the requirements. Then you have to follow these steps:
- First of all download the Dolby Atmos android app from the below download button.
- Once downloaded locate the file and remember its location.
- Now reboot your Android device and load it into the custom recovery mode.
- After that navigate to the Install button option from the TWRP menu.
- Then select the Dolby Atmos apk zip file.
- After that, you have swipe to install the application. Now wait for a while and let the smartphone to install the application.
- Once installed you have to wipe the cache and Dalvik cache.
- Once you are done wiping up the caches tap on “System Reboot” option.
- That is it, now you are all set to experience the Dolby Atmos sound.
However, before you install the Dolby Atmos android app on your rooted device. It is advisable to take a backup of your Smartphone. Also if you have any further questions then do comment below and we will surely help you out.